Located at an altitude of 1400 metres, this mayen has been transformed into a modern living space with all the necessary amenities. It offers a magnificent view of the Val de Bagnes and the Alps, as well as a generous amount of sunshine. The interior layout has been redesigned on two floors in order to offer a quality property, where calm, contemplation, a return to one's roots and rest are part of everyday life.
Located on the heights of the Val de Bagnes, Bruson is a typical mountain village. It offers visitors peace and authenticity.
It's in Bruson that the Palp Festival has taken up residence and opened a grocery shop called La Brusonette and that Eddy Baillifard, Monsieur Raclette himself, offers cheeses and local products.
The many marked trails and enduro tracks in the vicinity will delight sports enthusiasts.
- Fully equipped kitchen (induction hob, oven, fridge, freezer, no dishwasher) and utensils (including scraper, fondue set, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster). At your disposal; basic seasonings, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, coffee, tea, sugar, cream, various seeds and oat flakes.
- Equipped living room (sofa, armchair, side tables, dining table with 6 chairs).
- Separate toilet and shower room (included; towels, hair dryer, cotton buds, toilet paper).
- Bedrooms; one double and one single bed (included; duvets, pillows, bedding, chest of drawers and blackout curtains).
- Pellet heating and electric radiators.
- Free WIFI Internet.
- Outdoor dining area (includes a table and two chairs).
- A parking space nearby.
- Access via secure box.
- Fire extinguisher.